“Music is the divine way to tell beautiful, poetic things to the heart..”― Pablo Casals
Update: We are Pleased To announce that we have some Scholarship Funds available!
Requirements & Fees
• Between the ages of 15 and 23 years old
• One movement of a Bach Suite and one movement of a standard Concerto (uploaded to the Acceptd Audition Portal)
• A letter of recommendation from your private teacher (to be submitted by your teacher via the Acceptd Audition Portal)
• $55.00 Application Fee
• Ability to connect to wifi with a bandwidth of at least 1.5 mbps. We recommend 5 Mbps or more.
• Tuition for Virtual Summer Cello Festival Participants: $3,497 for the full 7-weeks
• Cost for Auditing the Virtual Summer Cello Festival: $879 for the full 7-weeks
April 13th: Applications Open
May 15th: Deadline for Submissions
May 20th: Notification of Acceptance
June 1st: Tuition due for VSCF Participants
June 15th: Payment due for VSCF Auditors
June 22nd: Virtual Summer Cello Festival Begins!